[chirp_users] Programing a Kenwood thf6a

Tom Hayward
Wed Sep 7 14:40:04 PDT 2016

You're making it more complicated than it needs to be. After
downloading, you can simply click on a frequency cell and type a new
one. Hit enter and it'll be saved in the radio. Same goes for the tone
mode and tone dropdown boxes.

If you *want* to use CSV (not required), you can use the File > Export
and Import commands.

Tom KD7LXL