[chirp_users] The VHF low band is still in use

Bruce LeGrande
Wed Sep 7 11:13:49 PDT 2016

Bought, and awaiting arrival of the Yaesu VX-8DR (liked the feature of APRS compatability, and being waterproof to 3ft for 10mins), looking forward to getting it Chirped up once the obstacle of not having a platform to run the latest build is solved..

Probably going to end up burning a FULL backup of OS, data, and media to DVD from the netbook (the only TRUE computer I have left), wiping the Debian Squeeze v6 and installing the latest Ubuntu, or other distro - if someone has a better idea of another that works better with Chirp..

73 4 now,
Bruce - KB6LWN

Sent from BlueMail