[chirp_users] The VHF low band is still in use

John LaMartina
Tue Sep 6 12:58:52 PDT 2016

Bruce,

The Wouxun UVD1P covers the 50MHz 6m band and is programmable using CHIRP.
http://www.miklor.com/UVD1P/

John
http://www.miklor.com

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Bruce LeGrande
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 3:01 PM
To: Chirp-Users List
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] The VHF low band is still in use

Every time I start up Chirp, I see the reference to the 6m band and look forward to the day I can get a 'Chirpable' radio that covers that band.
Last rig I had in that band was an old Clegg 6'er.

Any rig in particular that has that coverage working exceptionally well with Chirp as the programming tool ?

73 4 now,
Bruce

Sent from BlueMail <http://www.bluemail.me/r>