[chirp_users] trying to put in local police frequencies

Jardy Dawson
Fri Sep 2 11:17:07 PDT 2016

They are talking 39.82MHZ, not 39.82KHZ.  Big difference.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed through The Senior Boston Relay Race baton pass.

Are you sure about that frequency? 39.82000 is a HF frequency; it is very unlikely any municipal agencies would use HF, more likely they would be using VHF, UHF or SHF. Maybe you meant 139.82000 or 439.82000?