[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R issue

Siggi Bjarnason
Mon Oct 31 09:51:22 PDT 2016

A general and useless statement such as "Doesn't work", or "stuff broke
please fix", only enlists sarcastic and useless responses. If you wish to
receive helpful replies your best bet is to provide helpful information.
What specifically did you do, exactly what was the results including error
messages. Generally if you demonstrate that you've actually tried to help
yourself, and that you aren't expecting the list to do all the work for
you, you'll receive more helpful response. For example did you check the
email you got when you first signed up as well periodically since then.
Since you provided none of that it's hard to help you. Here are couple of
stab in the dark attempts
Make sure the email address you are sending from matches the email address
they are sending it to (which is listed in the footer).
Then there is this message I got when I first signed up.

subscription page at:

  http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/options/chirp_users/xxxxxxxxxxx
<http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/options/chirp_users/>

  chirp_users-request at intrepid.danplanet.com

Siggi Bjarnason, W7RTF
siggi at bjarnason.us
http://www.supergeek.us
http://www.linkedin.com/in/siggib
http://www.facebook.com/sgb007

"In free countries, every man is entitled to express his opinions and every
other man is entitled not to listen."
- G. Norman Collie