[chirp_users] HTX 202

Ronny Julian
Mon Oct 24 20:45:17 PDT 2016

Glen it was based on the 02AT.  NOT PC programmable.  It was made by Maxxon
for Tandy.  It will also NEVER go out of the Ham bands no matter what
someone puts on the Internet..  Good Radio!  If you want programming for a
radio cross ship me your 202 and all the toys with it and I'll ship you a
UV-5R  with big antenna, battery, and speaker mic.  No problem.  The 202 is
a much better radio IMO.  And I have 2 UV5Rs.    K4RJJ Ronny