[chirp_users] Leixen VV-898 programming the clock using CHIRP

Brian Dickman
Sun Oct 23 13:11:19 PDT 2016

Not a currently available feature in CHIRP, so you'll have to use the
Windows tool for that. I'm open to adding it, but I can't guarantee a
timeline. Please file a feature request:
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/issues/new

Thanks,
--
Brian