[chirp_users] Can't download from Yaesu FT-817

Drew from Zhrodague
Thu Oct 13 11:10:15 PDT 2016

On 10/12/16 9:53 PM, Carla Ruigh wrote:
> Also here is the last entry from the log on the PC side..

	Might want to confirm what kind of usb/serial adapter you actually have.

	Use your mac, and sudo tail -f /var/log/system.log. Then plug in your
USB/Serial adapter. It should spit out which driver it is trying to
load, or describe what the thing is you plugged in.

	I've had good luck w pl2303 adapters. I prefer the cheap/counterfeit
$1.14 adapters, instead of the $39 adapters - I use 'em for all sorts of
things.

--

Drew from Zhrodague
drew at zhrodague.net