[chirp_users] Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition Locks Up

Jim Unroe
Sat Oct 8 12:33:11 PDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 3:01 PM,  <jgoods19 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just installed the Win10 Pro Anniversary update.
>

> Now when I try to save a *.img or *.csv file, Chirp locks up. I have to use
> Ctl-Alt-Delete to close Chirp out.
>

> I uninstalled Chirp and reinstalled the latest version and the problem
> remains/
>

> Any ideas?
>

> THX

What folder are you trying to save the files into? Create a CHIRP
folder in your Documents folder and try to save them there.

Also try right-clicking the CHIRP shortcut and choose "Run as
administrator" to see if that makes a difference.

Jim