[chirp_users] FT-8900

Jardy
Tue Nov 29 08:07:27 PST 2016

Buy an 8800. Has banks. Your other choice is one group to scan or scan all. Each memory location would have to be marked to scan or not. If you start scanning on one marked to scan, only marked ones will be scanned, otherwise all are scanned.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.