[chirp_users] Trouble with programming ICOM IC-2200H

Kamikaze Joe
Mon Nov 28 18:32:58 PST 2016

Well, I appreciate any efforts anyway.

I've been trying to troubleshoot this for about a week.  I'm stubborn and
resist turning for help on mailing lists unless I'm completely out of
ideas.  So unless this miraculously solves itself, I don't foresee myself
fixing it any time soon on my own.

---

Preserve your right to privacy.  When replying to this email, I encourage
you to make use of PGP compliant encryption.  My key ID is A50DB9BC.