[chirp_users] Trouble with programming ICOM IC-2200H

Lee Reynolds
Mon Nov 28 07:10:59 PST 2016

Honestly, chirp seems pretty hopeless on my Macbook Pro.  I know it's not
chirp, but the cables I've tried (3 of them).  I can't get the drivers to
load, and finally got tired of buying new cables.  Course, I'm kind of
hijacking this thread, since I'm using a Yaesu.

It would be nice if there was a guide for Mac.  But this cable, from this
location, with the driver from here.  Otherwise trying to get it to work on
a mac is pretty frustrating!

Lee
KC7HAN