[chirp_users] Anyone program a Kenwood TK-862? Non G

Ronny Julian
Thu Nov 24 19:11:53 PST 2016

Hello all
I have a 2 channel TK-863 mobile.   I have the USB cable that should work
with it.  It comes up fine as a COM 5 but everytime I try to read the radio
it errors out on CHIRP.  It does change the radio display to light up both
channel indicators when it starts to read.  I'm guessing this is an
indication it is trying to read.  Does anyone have an idea on this or maybe
have a file I could write into it first?  Thanks!

Ronny
K4RJJ