[chirp_users] Icom 7100 supported?

Jim Unroe
Thu Nov 17 17:05:36 PST 2016

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 7:19 PM, Simon Rodda <simon.rodda at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it is ( it's listed) but not in the icom list when i try a download
> from radio.
>
> I have the current build installed; OS is Ubuntu linux
>
> Tks
> Simon R, G4PEM

Simon,

There is an IC-7100 listed. My guess is that you do not have the
latest daily build available. I'll bet you have v0.4.1 installed
(which is over 3 years old).

This is most likely from installing CHIRP using the Ubuntu package
manager instead of adding the CHIRP snapshot repository as shown on
the CHIRP download page.

If this is what happened, then CHIRP must be completely uninstalled
before installing per the instructions on the download page.