[chirp_users] Baofeng UV -6R programming?

Jardy Dawson
Wed Nov 16 15:43:13 PST 2016

I don't know what setting it is, but you have to tell the radio what to display on power on.  Check your menu settings for such an option.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Sent by hurling dead pigeons over the wall by trebuchet.

On Wed, 11/16/16, Bunky <bunky1267 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: [chirp_users] Baofeng UV -6R programming?
 To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
 Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2016, 3:25 PM

 I picked up a Baofeng
 UV-6R I finally got it programmed, only problems I had was
 the error message sayng 0.0000 was out of limits for my
 receive only frequencies.

 but got by that.
 Now I would like to change my Welcome message
 but I can't get it to change.  settings are set in my
 files but when I got to load the radio it goes back to the
 default.
 Anyone have a fix for this ?
 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----