[chirp_users] Wouxun D901 DMR Flash Memory

Kenneth Strom VA3KRS
Tue Nov 15 16:39:24 PST 2016

Does anyone have a copy on file of the original Flash memory for the Baofeng D901 DMR HT?  A friend bought one and somehow locked up the new HT.  A VFO reset would not work.  Any suggestions?  Other than another D901 Clone-to-Clone Data transfer perhaps.  Had a similar problem with another new UV-5R although I managed to reset it okay.  This is why I emphasize when buying any radio, new or used to get a VFO image file of that single radio on disk in case this happens.

Kenneth Strom  VA3KRS