[chirp_users] programming Yaesu FT2D

Aubrey Turner
Sun Nov 13 13:20:53 PST 2016

At this point I'd question whether it's actually a Prolific cable. Is it a
Yaesu cable?  Or is it aftermarket?  Do you have a model number or link to
it online somewhere?

I recall reading on the sales listing at Universal Radio that this radio
comes with a USB cable that isn't for programming.

Just FYI... I could not find any clues online as to the identity of the
cable using Google and the info from lsusb.  Which is telling me you may
have an unknown cable.