[chirp_users] importing rows from a previous database

boboxton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 05:43:16 PST 2016

Hi everyone. I had the same questions when I was trying to program my UV-5R and UV-5X3 than I found a very informative YouTube video that was the best and covered all my questions by Benjamin Gaston. Check it out I think that you will be pleased.

73's. Bob
W1RSO

https://youtu.be/arpGoThEtCE

Sent from my iPhone