[chirp_users] importing rows from a previous database

Jim Unroe
Thu Nov 10 17:02:04 PST 2016

> I can go back to an old Chirp database and find them there, but I am
> wondering if there is a way to import selected rows from the old database
> and moving them into the new one, over-writing the ones in the new database,
> in the same row numbers.
> I would like to learn to do this without re-writing them by hand.

Hi Glenn,

The quickest and dirtiest way is to load the old and the new images at
the same time. Then just cut and past the memory rows of one tab in to
the desired memory row of the other tab.

Another way would be to import the "old" image into current tab. You
can chose which memory rows are imported and remap them to the desired
memory rows.