[chirp_users] importing rows from a previous database

Glenn
Thu Nov 10 16:42:29 PST 2016

Hi,
Initially, I had a friend load in my Baofeng UV5R from his database, with some other program, not Chirp.
That worked fine, and then I started using Chirp on my Ubuntu, and with great accessibility, I subscribed to Radio Reference and downloaded some local stuff into my database, and all was good.
Then I noticed that I lost all my weather radio stations, they were in the 80s.
I can go back to an old Chirp database and find them there, but I am wondering if there is a way to import selected rows from the old database and moving them into the new one, over-writing the ones in the new database, in the same row numbers.
I would like to learn to do this without re-writing them by hand.

Thanks.
Glenn