[chirp_users] win 10

Jardy
Mon May 30 20:50:02 PDT 2016

Download 3.2.0.0. Run it. Go to device manager, pull up the info on the cable like you did before. Choose 'let me choose the driver', pick the 3.2.0.0. Always use the same physical USB port, otherwise your driver will be updated again.

Interesting how you say you are very savvy on how to make it work, but need step by step instructions. Hope this helps.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Sent from the Death Star for Darth Vader's eyes only. Any other reception will be severely punished. 💀