[chirp_users] TYT th-9800 Memory

Daniel Chater
Mon May 30 14:14:28 PDT 2016

Thanks you Jardy,

I have checked and I have not seen the Number that you have mentioned.  I
do see the list of channels from 1  - 800,  I have hit refresh but the
Channel count doesn't increase.  Stuck at 25.

I am running the latest version of Chirp and system is up-to-date.  Not
sure why this isn't here.

If there is anything more you need please let me know?

Dan
ve3zxs

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 1:59 PM, Jardy Dawson via chirp_users <
chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:

> In the upper left hand corner of the screen, you will see the number 25.
> Increase that to the end of the scroll, should show your 800 memories. Hit
> the refresh button next to the number showing.
>
> Jardy Dawson
> WA7JRD Ham Radio
>
> Message relayed through The Senior Boston Relay Race baton pass.
>
> On May 30, 2016, at 10:38, Daniel Chater <ve3zxs at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I am having huge issue using Chirp in windows 10 so I have installed chirp
> on a Ubuntu  and i worked first time first try.
>
> I bought the TYT because it is a quad band and I wanted this to be a
> mobile that I could use as a house rig as well.
>
> The only thing I cannot figure out is that the TH-9800 has a 800 channel
> Memory but all i am getting is 25 total.
>
> Can someone tell me what I have to do to add additional memories and
> Bands?
>
> --
> 73,
>
> Dan