[chirp_users] Cut and paste issue?

Dennis Carr
Wed May 25 11:40:11 PDT 2016

Greetings!  New user here, Still getting used to the software so I can
get back on the air after eight years of no radio.  (It sucked.)

While working the software and rearranging a few layouts (using a
BF-F9V2+), I noticed that Ctrl-X seems to behave much like Ctrl-C: it
will copy, but it will not delete the original memory location once I
have pasted elsewhere using Ctrl-V. I'm using XFCE on Debian Jessie at
this time and running the daily from 20160517. This seems to be the only
program where there are issues.

Any words on this?

Thanks,
-Dennis