[chirp_users] RT Systems cable and Chirp on OS X

Bob Nielsen
Fri May 20 12:38:57 PDT 2016

I bought this cable because it fit the radio and was cheaper than the
Icom cable.  It works with chirp in Windows 8, no problem.  I downloaded
the OS X drivers from the RT Systems website and the Mac recognizes the
cable (which appears to have a custom chip) but when I try to open the
serial port in chirp it only shows a couple of internal connections but
not the cable nor my IC-31A.  The Has anyone been able to get a RT
Systems cable to work in OS X?

Bob, N7XY