[chirp_users] Problems downloading from a Yaesu FT 60.

Tony
Thu May 19 18:06:53 PDT 2016

I am using latest download of Chirp on a Windows 10 PC.  FTDI USB cable from Valley Electronics.  When trying to download I get the error message "An error has occurred.  Failed to communicate with radio.  Radio is not responding."  Tried on a different Windows 10 machine with same result.  Checked COM port and device is working properly.  Followed the online directions that come up in Chirp.  Any suggestions as to next steps?Thanks,TonyKK6CPC at hotmail.com