[chirp_users] CHIRP with Mac OSX 10.10 (Yosemite)

Bob Nielsen
Mon May 16 20:23:16 PDT 2016

It's a bit easier than that:

If you control-click on the app icon and click on "open", a pop-up
window will warn you and ask if you really want to run the program.
Click that you do and it will run; you will not be asked in the future.

Bob, N7XY