[chirp_users] Unable to read from QYT KT-8900

F.Ketterman
Mon May 9 11:50:46 PDT 2016

I have not been able to successfully read from my QYT KT-8900 radio I
consistently receive the following message 'An error has occurred' 'Radio
identification failed.'  Note that this is with two different cables (one
supplied with radio requiring older Prolific driver, and the other a brand
new BTECH cable that I used without error to program my BTECH UV-2501+220).
I am using the latest version of CHIRP (daily-20160507) build on a Windows
10 x64 system.

Frank Ketterman

f.ketterman at mail.com <mailto:fnk at softhome.net>

www.survivalblog.net <http://www.survivalblog.net>