[chirp_users] Offset not uploading

Bobby Minchew bobbyminchew at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:57:02 PST 2016

New CHIRP user.   Got everything to work well on my MAC computer with latest Chirp build.   Baofeng BF-F9V2+ but connecting with the recommended setting of BF-F8HP.    Everythign is working perfectly except my offset settings won’t carry over when I upload the image to my radios.     I have the DUPLEX set to either + or - and then type in the offset.    Save image.  Upload to radios.     The radios stay on OFFSET 000.000.   Any suggestions?     Thanks.
Bobby