[chirp_users] BF 888S Failure To Program

831 ForSale
Tue Mar 29 07:15:47 PDT 2016

It's not a driver issue, he appears to have the same problem as I did, the cable works fine for the uv5r, just gets this error on the 888, multiple computers for me, I downloaded the Miklor 888 software which sees the radio fine, upload/download fine, proving the driver is not the issue, else the other software would not see it
Heck spend 22$ get a pair of the radios and I'm gonna bet most folks have the same issue

Sent from my iPhone