[chirp_users] How to save/upload after sorting the CHIRP rows?

Knight, Dave
Wed Mar 23 09:07:34 PDT 2016

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

How can I specify a primary sort by name and a 2ndary sort by frequency?

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com> wrote:

> You don't need a shell script or a CSV file to sort the channels by
> frequency.
>
> 1 I load my "master" CHIRP image for my UV-82
> 2 I then erase all 128 channels
> 2.1 click a channel row to highlight it
> 2.2 press Ctrl-A to highlight them all
> 2.3 press Delete
> 3. Import my "master" CHIRP image
> 3.1 click File
> 3.2 click Import
> 3.3 change the file mask to CHIRP Radio Images (*.img)
> 3.4 choose and open the same image as before
> 3.5 click the "Frequency" header to sort by frequency
> 3.6 click [Auto] to renumber the "To" column
> 3.7 click OK
> 3.8 upload to radio
>
> Jim KC9HI

The "Safe in Church" deception: believing that calling some building a
"sanctuary" will magically deter criminal violence is a dangerous delusion!

The "Gun-Free Zone" deception: believing that a "No Guns" policy or sign
will deter criminal violence is "magical thinking" in its most dangerous
form!

In your time of need, may your piece be with you!