[chirp_users] Yaesu FTM-100DR

Lee Houde
Wed Mar 23 07:58:42 PDT 2016

OK, real fine.

"*For future reference, every daily build gets a model support sheet*
*generated from the code, which is always going to be accurate*"

Didn't know that, in the FT-50 discussion on the CHIRP Facebook page
someone implied, if not directly stated, that the model support list on the
home page was manually generated.

Lee N8VYH