[chirp_users] help

Fred Maxwell
Mon Mar 21 13:31:54 PDT 2016

I'm having difficulty understanding your questions. Maybe you could write in Italian and then use Google Translate.

(Sto avendo difficoltà a comprendere le vostre domande. Forse si potrebbe scrivere in Italiano e quindi utilizzare Google Translate.)

My apologies who people cringing at the Google translation to Italian.