[chirp_users] Chirp Update not replacing old version

John Randle
Tue Mar 15 13:15:01 PDT 2016

Thanks for the quick response Jim. Yes Chirp was closed before I
executed the install file.  The installation confirms install location,
and then proceeds to "churn & burn" for several minutes before giving me
a successful message.
I just repeated the process again to double check .. and this time I
noticed that the default install location was not where my 20151126
version had been installed (go figure).  Going to the default location I
found the 2016 version.
So, 1 issue has been resolved.  I still have the other 2 issues that I
reported last night (message 3 below) with the 2016 version (i.e.
changing DTCS elements and the radio going into transmit after uploading
to the radio).
--
John
73's de K9RSQ