[chirp_users] Yaesu Ft-8800

Lee Houde
Fri Mar 4 21:55:38 PST 2016

I built a cloning cable from scratch today - but it didn't work. I had the
red wire soldered to the TX pin and the white wire soldered to the RX pin
as the Miklor instructions stated. On a hunch, I reversed the RX/TX wires
and now it WORKS! The board had the RX and TX markings reversed. BTW my
board has LED lights on it so while I am downloading/uploading I get a
little light show!