[chirp_users] Offset not uploading

Tom Consodine ND5Y
Fri Mar 4 19:55:06 PST 2016

If you mean that after you programmed your radio, set it on a memory
channel, and looked at the menu settings 25 and 26 (shift direction and
offset) then that is normal.

The transmit and receive frequencies are stored separately and the
offset is always 0 in a memory channel. The offset only works in
frequency (VFO) mode.

Tom