[chirp_users] Newbie questions - export/import in CSV

Wenlock Burton
Wed Jun 29 14:24:32 PDT 2016

Hi

Those are used for D-Star in Icom radios.

Odd they appear for non-DStar radios.

Wenlock
VK3YWB

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Jun 2016, at 05:17, Stormy via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com<mailto:chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>> wrote:

Thanks Jim, others,

what about "next import from CSV overwrites all values to high it seems.."

any way to prevent that? import/export is pretty common/required operation. I would think chirp should export a "power" field as it is displayed on the program window, if later it gets imported into a radio with no power, I assume that program will not display that power field, then the import should just IGNORE that field..

I think having CSV w/power field would go a long way...

does anyone know what these 4 fields are for?

Comment  URCALL  RPT1CALL   RPT2CALL

Thanks.