[chirp_users] seeing my posting

Jim Unroe
Tue Jun 21 03:20:34 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 11:17 PM, Dan Jolley via chirp_users
<chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:
> I have a quick question. If there is a group discussion going on where
> several people have joined in, should I just hit "Reply" to the message I am
> replying to, or should I hit "Reply To All" since it is a group discussion?
> I am using Yahoo email with Windows 10.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

A "Reply" is all that is neecessary. You are replying to the mailing
list (chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com). The list server will then
"broadcast/forward" your reply to all of the chirp_users mailing list
members regardless of if they have "joined in" or not.