[chirp_users] More UV8D Issues

Chris Levi
Thu Jun 9 01:14:32 PDT 2016

Gentlemen,

I have done the menu resets and attempted to program the radios by hand with
no joy even after a hard reset with the language being Chinese and all
settings reset I still am having transmit and receive issues.  I have
re-tried with Chirp and still no success. Best I can figure it has something
to do with the "QT" modes not allowing the audio out, but that is a W.A.G.
on my part and most likely only the tip of the iceberg. Is there a
diagnostic suite available like moto-labs for these radios?

Thank you  for any help,

Chris

KG6TTN