[chirp_users] BaoFeng GT-3 Mark ll problem with channel name not uploading

NP3AR
Mon Jun 6 14:00:00 PDT 2016

I don't have that specific radio but I have a Baofeng and there is an option in the menus to turn names on.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4

-------- Original message --------
From: digitdan <digitdan at edifax.com>
Date:06/06/2016  2:13 PM  (GMT-04:00)
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] BaoFeng GT-3 Mark ll problem with channel name not	uploading

I downloaded the most recent Chirp software to program a BaoFeng GT-3 Mark ll. I programed all the info for 12 channels, then read the radio then uploaded the program but when I check the radio the channel names did not show up. All the frequencies where there and the radio RX and TX fine but no channel names. I tried it in both channel and frequency modes.  Can anyone help???

Dan H.