[chirp_users] Problems programming ICOM IC-V82

Amateur Radio WB8NUT
Mon Jun 6 10:09:39 PDT 2016

That is true. Bought two used from a guy two years ago and right away I could tell they were Chinese knockoffs and contacted the seller who did take them back and refunded the money. He bought them directly from China he said.

Sent from my iPhone