[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R firmware upgrade?

Tom Hayward
Sun Jun 5 12:09:05 PDT 2016

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 2:16 AM, Stormy via chirp_users
<chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:
> I think I open a new thread each reply, sorry, using yahoo mail, and not
> sure how to reply on same thread (I get the daily digest).

The best way to deal with this is to switch to individual emails
(disable digest) when you want to contribute to the list. That way you
can click reply and your email client will manage all of the
appropriate headers to maintain threading (Subject, References, and
In-Reply-To headers). You'll also be able to receive replies
immediately, instead of waiting for the next digest.

Digest mode is for people who want read-only mode for the list.

Tom KD7LXL