[chirp_users] Baofeng x Misuta uv-82plus

Brian Battison
Sat Jul 30 10:07:56 PDT 2016

Thank you for your time and reply,
i will do as you have said.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Unroe
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 4:11 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Baofeng x Misuta uv-82plus

You can't determine the firmware version from turning on the radio.
The value returned is not the "real" firmware version. The "real"
firmware version can only be determined by download from the radio to
CHIRP. Use the UV-82 selection. If it doesn't work, reply and include
the debug.log file.

Jim KC9HI