[chirp_users] Baofeng x Misuta uv-82plus

David Buss
Sat Jul 30 07:57:59 PDT 2016

I would try that, I see no difference compared to the "regular" UV-82.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Battison <brianbattison at supanet.com>
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Sent: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 9:25
Subject: [chirp_users] Baofeng x Misuta uv-82plus

Hi, I have just purchased as stated by seller the latest model Baofeng x Misuta uv-82plus, a new crossover version. The firmware version reads N822413 when switched on, and the S/N is uv-82 plus00086.
I cannot find any information for programming software for this model and wanted to ask if I just treat it as the using the older uv-82 model information.
Thank you.
Regards.
Brian.

---