[chirp_users] FTDi, HT, driver or user issue? Help

awake
Wed Jul 27 09:12:54 PDT 2016

Hi,

not sure if it helps, but I've just checked the three different cables
I'm using and they all announce themselves in the system as:

  ID 067b:2303 Prolific Technology, Inc. PL2303 Serial Port

So apparently FTDI with just different connectors on the radio side.
These work fine for me under linux and windows7. In both cases I'm
using the native drivers, shipped with the OS.

Best,
rad0van.

P.S. If anyone's interested, I can also check the driver details in Win7.