[chirp_users] Help

Marvin Barnes
Fri Jul 8 10:00:24 PDT 2016

I have posted this already but no responses.  Looking for a kind soul to
help me.

I sent the following to RadioReference:

I have a Baofeg UV-5r and am using CHIRP to program it. When I go to Query
from Data Source and select Radio Reference it asks me for my logon and
password and a zip code. If I enter my old zip code of 78121 (La Vernia) I
get a list of La Vernia frequencies. However if I enter 83301 which is where
I live now I get the hour glass forever and really it is forever. How do I
get the list from 83301 to come to me. I have changed my RR to show Idaho
and even have select the area and specific agencies to watch.

So what am I doing wrong.

They replied:

We aren't sure why that is occurring. Have you tried contacting CHIRP
support for support of their software?

Is there anyone out there who could help me please?

Marvin Barnes