[chirp_users] Cannot get BF-F8HP Radio to communicate with Mac OS 10.8.5

Bill Bartilson
Thu Jul 7 06:01:22 PDT 2016

Just for reference:
https://amzn.com/B00HUB0ONK

I got this cable with my BF-F8HP in May, and it works splendidly on OSX 10.11 with no driver installation needed.  The port simply shows up in the list.  I specifically ordered that particular cable from that particular vendor on the advice of others who had success... who had also been frustrated with other cables.  The temptation to order one of the cheaper ones was great, but for $20 I've never had any trouble, was well worth it.

73,
Bill

Sent from my iPad