[chirp_users] Cannot get BF-F8HP Radio to communicate with Mac OS 10.8.5

Tom Massoll
Wed Jul 6 23:40:42 PDT 2016

I have no idea, no labeling on pkg, ordered from Amazon with software disk, which essentially once installed is equally useless all column headings are "?" marks, tried install on mac in virtual pc mode as well.

Sent from my iPhone