[chirp_users] CHiRP Support for Low Cost MobileRadios

W Paul Mills
Sun Feb 28 05:37:06 PST 2016

<http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/FAQ#How-can-I-get-my-radio-supported-by-CHIRP>

On 02/28/2016 01:28 AM, Al Cohan wrote:
> Hello. I use CHiRP for all my radios and would like to ask if and
> when the low cost Chinese Radios will be supported? I know the
> Leixen vv-898 is supported, but are any others like the UV-2500,
> UV-5000, BTECH 8900 tri band mobiles supported?
>
> Thank You, Al KI6JXB

* Amateur Radio Station AC0HY                    *
* W. Paul Mills         SN807                    *
* Assistant EC Alpha-1 ARES Shawnee/Wabunsee, KS *
* President Kaw Valley Amateur Radio Club        *