[chirp_users] Chirp won't read CSV files correctly

Kevin Karzin
Sat Feb 27 14:36:25 PST 2016

I am having trouble trying to load my Yeasu FT 8800, I get a error message each time. I downloaded the drivers for the cable and am using a MacBook Pro. Any suggestions?

Kevin Karzin
661-810-4249
www.kevinkarzinphotography.com
President - Santa Clarita Valley Photographers Association
Member - Press Photographers Association of Greater Los Angeles
Member - Southern California Photographers Association