[chirp_users] Chirp won't read CSV files correctly

Pavel Milanes (CO7WT)
Fri Feb 26 14:48:04 PST 2016

Hi, Can you post the csv on the web or attach it to your message, we can
have a better understanding of what's going on by having the file to look.

And yes Office 2003 has a bug with CSV, I have suffered from that in a
previous work, I will suggest to use the free/libre suite LibreOffice.

73